Posted on Leave a comment

Microlight flying in Europe

The Certificate of Airworthiness for mircolight airplanes and the pilot licence are in each European country regulated at the national level. You will require permission to enter and fly in a foreign country, in most cases a flight plan is required.

The European Microlight Federation has gather this information in one handy document, the latest version can be found here (PDF).

Leave a Reply